Ceremony to Last dance
Starting at $1200, the Diamond package is perfect for those wanting everything taken care of from start to finish.
The Diamond package has everything covered from ceremony to last dance. Contact now for more details.
The Diamond package includes a DJ and PA system and wireless mics for the Ceremony, background music for your guests as they arrive, during photos and dinner and more.Book Now!
- Music for your guests as they arrive at the ceremony
- Wireless microphones so that everyone gets to hear the important moments
- Music purchased for all your important moments including Walking down the isle, signing of the register, walking back down the isle, bridal party entrance music, cutting of the cake and first Dance
- Background music during canapés, nibbles etc
- Wireless microphones for speeches
- Background dinner music
- Premium lighting including beautiful Wash lighting, intelligent lighting and the latest dance lighting
- and more…..
Fantastic DJ! We had Justin DJ at our wedding.Every fine detail was taken care of from creating our own playlist using their online service to Justin tailoring music to suit our needs and the digital guestbook was a great way to record special messages & pics from our friends & family on the night.Holly
Thank you Absolute DJ’s for being our wedding DJ in February 2015! We really appreciated your flexibility and service to clients outside of Rotorua (we live in Hamilton but we got married in Tauranga)– meeting via Skype, online planning tool, prompt email response and NO fee to travel to Tauranga on our wedding day! The planning from day 1 was super easy and stress-free!Raakel
Amazing! Simply fantastic! Made everything so stress free! I recommend them to everyone!!Jenny
Joel took the music we selected using the helpful online selection tool and created a perfectly run playlist from it. He even went beyond the norm as our wedding was vinyl themed and bought along his turntable to spin a few tunes. He even called up our tables for the buffet by getting them to listen out for a song from their tables, named after albums. Our dancefloor was never empty,Sara